Free shipping worldwide
Baby chew toys for teething needs
Babies like to put toys in their mouth. They chew, bite and munch on their toys.
Why do babies like teethers so much?
Teethers Soothes a Teething Baby's Tender Gums
- Teething is a process that many parents wait anxiously for, but dread, when it comes to their newborn's development. Anywhere from the first few months of age through their first year , babies are often teething. Many parents believe their babies are teething when they start to drool. Parents often search the child's mouth for their first teeth by rubbing their hands along their gums, looking and feeling for newly emerging teeth. Babies are given teethers. Teethers are toys that a baby can put into their mouth when new teeth are developing.
It is true; babies do get some comfort and relief by chewing on toys, like teethers, when their teeth are growing in. Tender gums might feel better when light pressure is applied.
Our food grade silicon teether helps the child to relieve tooth pain and are 100% safe since it is free from Latex, Nitrosamine, Phthalate, BPA, and PVC materials.
- Its different colorful cartoon design and shape makes it fun for you and your baby.
Made of food grade silicone, it offers engaging textures on both sides to soothe sore gums—and can even be chilled for added comfort.
It is easy for your child to hold on their own, and safe to chew on. They Does not have any hard edges,which makes it the best teethers .
- Package content: 1 x Baby Teething Toys Silicone Teethers.
UPDATE: We're blowing up on social media. We're officially running low on this product so hurry and order now.
Shipping Time :
- FREE Shipping. No Surprises Or Hidden Fees
- Safe Payments Via PayPal
- Just Drop An Email
- 100% Customer Satisfaction