Information about the article . 13 of the law on the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree no . 196 of June 30, 2003 ) informs you that the personal information you voluntarily provide by filling in the registration form will be treated with the support of paper, computer or telecommunications for the purpose of registration Babys bunch and access to confidential content of the same.
The provision of data is optional . The absence of data will make it impossible to access the contents of the site reserved .
With your express consent, personal data voluntarily provided by you by filling out the registration form will be used for the following purposes :
(i) to send e-mail, Babys bunch newsletter,
(ii) to send, via automated contact (email and SMS ) or by paper mail of informative, advertising and promotional material related to products and baby's bunch.
(iii) for the detection, by means of telephone or e-mail, of the degree of client satisfaction with the quality of products or services of Baby’s bunch, also under study.
The authorization to the processing of personal data for such direct marketing purposes is optional ; however , should you refuse this authorization will make it impossible to carry out the marketing activities mentioned above.
A possible refusal to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes by means of automated contact (email and SMS ) imply that such direct marketing may only be made by regular mail or telephone contact Operator.
The information you provide will be treated with the use of security measures to ensure the confidentiality of the individual to whom the information relates and to prevent illegal access to third parties or unauthorized personnel.
The information you provide will not be disseminated or disclosed to third parties . However , may be aware of those responsible and in charge of the processing of personal data ( employees and / or associates of the owner ) for the purposes referred to in this disclosure and by third parties ( as managers ) whose work the owner uses for the provision of services , the updated list of which is available at the office of the data controller.
In relation to that treatment , as interested , you may exercise your rights under Article 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data, which are shown below for its appropriate information:
1 ) You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him , even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
2 ) You have the right to obtain information :
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means ;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art . 5, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 ;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3) You have the right to:
- updating , rectification or , when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully , including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a ) and b) have been notified , as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated , unless this requirement in impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right .
4) You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him , even to the scope of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication through automated contact ( e-mail or e-mail ) ;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication by paper mail or operator assisted calls .